What is Bone Broth ?
In basic terms Bone Broth is animal bones boiled for a long time in water.
Thats it really, nothing else to it. Simply add plenty of salt and if you would like you can add juniper berries,
Bay leaves, pepper corns, if you feel like adding celery, carrots, celeriac or other veg that you can do so.
Whats are the benefits ?
Bones Marrow contains Iron, Zinc, Selenuim, Manganese and Vitamins A and K.
Adding vegetables only increases the vitamins within the broth
Healing your gut ! A cup of bone broth everyday can work miracles for leaky gut syndrome, but according to
Jill Grunewald, a holistic nutrition coach, it can also protect non leaky guts.
Protects your joints, helps you look younger, incourages better sleep, increases bone strength and supports a
healthy immune system.
Let’s get one thing straight now …… I’m not saying only drink broth to get all the body needs, it should be
used in a well balanced Primal Living Diet.
Its still Pheasant season so off you trot and grab your shotgun and bag yourself a blindingly tasty Bird.
- Once you have prepared your bird Pre heat the oven to 190°c (Gas Mark 5 )
- In a heavy based frying pan heat some olive oil and a knob of butter.
- Season the inside with salt and pepper and do the same for the outside.
- Lay the Pheasant in the pan and colour the bird on all sides.
- Transfer to a over proof dish and stuff the bird with half an apple and half an onion.
- Roast the Bird for 40-50 mins
- once the bird is ready leave to rest for 10 mins
- Serve with homemade red cabbage and apples, roasted potatoes and and bacon Brussels sprouts.
Enjoy and Rock n’ Roll !
National Coffee Day
What’s up guys !!
Today is International Coffee day, so to celebrate I decided to build my own coffee bar.
Rock n’Roll !!!